Just finished performing live at the Tilles Center in Artmosphere. Had an amazing time. couldn't have done it without the help of John Bugenis who took a crash course (pardon the pun) on a media server that we used to combine real time photoshop files on top of select quicktime videos. the performances came off without a hitch and was truly groundbreaking and visually exciting. just glad i learned how to crash our imac prior to the performance while running dual monitors. Made many new friends. kudos to all including The Immersion Dance Company, Patrick Brady, The Band Matt Flood, Chris(mosphere) Benvegna, Charlie Held & Jane Leslie, my new found friend Performance poet and composer Jay Jii, Special thanks to Gary Miller for working with Apple and getting a great machine and Bob Goida and Debra Kasimakis for making it happen. A totally cool experience drawing live on the big screen. thanks to all for making it a cool experience. looking forward to Artmosphere II (Heaven & Hell)
- ► 2015 (22)
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (30)
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (27)
- ► 2010 (40)
- ► 2009 (59)
- Death of the Innocent - Hot off the easel
- Rabbit Hole - Hot off the easel
- WORMWHOLE - New Glicee On Canvas
- Michael Angelo Ink Tattoo & Gallery
- 9-11 - Never Forget
- Invited To Speak at FIT - 'The Business of Art' 10...
- INVASION - New Glicee On Canvas
- Artmosphere - Tilles Center Sept 4-7
- Need Art?
- Strokes - T.V. Pilot, Me and my buddies of Cycle-D...
- ▼ September (10)